How to Download TikTok Videos in Three Easy Steps
Do you want to download TikTok videos without watermarks on them? this article, we’ll go over three ways that will help you remove the watermarks from your TikTok videos so that they look great on any device and won’t distract your audience. If you need to learn how to use an app other than TikTok or want more guidance on how to download TikTok videos safely, be sure to check out our full guide here!
1) Method 1: Use a Video Downloader
Downloading a video is an easy way to store it so you can watch it again or share it with your friends. There are many different ways you can download videos from the internet, but sometimes they might have watermarks on them. To avoid this, try downloading the video with a third-party program called Video Downloader. This program will quickly and easily download the video and remove any pesky watermarks. The process is super simple: just find the specific video that you want to download, copy its URL, and paste it into Video Downloader’s search bar.
2) Method 2: Use an Online Video Converter
1) Open a video converter and choose the format that you need it in. For instance, if you want an MP4 file, click the drop down menu on the top left hand side of your screen and find the options that says MP4.
2) Click on Browse at the bottom of your screen and select the directory where your video is located.
3) Click Next. If a box pops up saying Choose a media folder, press OK because it should find it automatically.
4) After pressing next, choose which quality you want it to be.
3) Method 3: Record the Screen While Playing the Video
This method is a bit more complex than the first two, but it allows you to download videos without the watermark. The first thing you will need is a recording app on your computer such as Audacity. Next, open up an internet browser and load up any video from tiktok that you want to download. Now, press Start Recording in your recording app and then go back into the browser and play the video that you want to record. You may also need some software like VirtualDubMod in order to take out the watermark before uploading it onto YouTube or Facebook.
4) Videos Without Watermarks
With the rise in popularity of apps like TikTok, downloading videos without watermarks is more important than ever. Fortunately, there are a few different ways that you can download your favorite videos without having to worry about watermarks or any other forms of marketing. Here are 3 ways that you can download TikTok videos without watermarks.
1) Use the app itself First and foremost, if you just want to take the easy way out and use what’s already available for you within the app, then all you have to do is open up your favorite video in the app and tap on it for about 5 seconds until it starts playing.
The app is popular because the videos are usually pretty short, often no more than a minute long. However, one downside to the app is that all of the videos are watermarked with Tiktok. This means that any time you share a video on social media or copy and paste it into another app, you’ll see the company’s logo in the corner. This can be really annoying if you’re trying to post them on your own blog or website!
1. How do I download videos from TikTok?
To download a video, tap on the share button and press Copy Link.
2. Where are my downloaded tiktok videos saved?
Your videos will be saved to your Photos app and automatically deleted in 15 days.
3. Can I download all of my tiktok’s photos or just one photo at a time?
You can only download one photo at a time, but you can tap on Save All at the bottom of the screen if you want to save them all.
One thought on “How to Download TikTok Videos in Three Easy Steps”